The Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area and the Buda Task Force on Aging have teamed up for a Chronic Disease Self-Management Program. There is no cost, but class size is limited. Please register here: Registration for Chronic Disease Self-Management Program.
Buda Municipal Building
405 E Loop St., Building 100
Multi-Purpose Room (Room 1034)
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
February 6 – March 12
Become your own best advocate to understand your condition and the treatments that work best for you. Learn to make lifestyle changes to improve your quality of life.
Who could benefit?
Anyone 60 years or older who:
- is living with a chronic condition
- is interested in symptom and medication management
- wants to learn proper exercise and nutrition
- wants to know what questions to ask
You will learn to:
- Manage Symptoms
- Incorporate Exercise
- Monitor Nutrition
- Talk with Your Doctor
- Make Informed Treatment Decisions
- Deal with Emotions
- Control Stress