Are you registered to vote? October 7, 2019 is the last day to register to vote for the November 5, 2019 election. You can pick up a voter registration form at the Buda Public Library! More information at https://www.votetexas.gov/register-to-vote/.
To vote in Texas, you must be registered. Simply pick up a voter registration application, fill it out, and mail it at least 30 days before the election date. Get your application here.
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day.
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Are you already registered?
To confirm your voter registration status, you may select one of three methods to perform a search:
- Your Texas driver’s license number, if you provided it when you applied for voter registration;
- Your Voter Unique Identifier (VUID), which appears on your voter registration certificate;
- Your first and last name.
Find out if you are already registered.