The City of Buda is accepting Human Services Grant applications. The deadline to apply is June 2, 2021.
The City of Buda accepts grant requests for projects or programs that:
- Are likely to have an impact on the quality of life of a significant number of people in the Buda community
- Address issues or problems that the City of Buda as a governmental agency does not currently address
- Propose practical ways to address community issues and problems
- Stimulate others to participate in addressing community problems
- Are cooperative efforts and minimize or eliminate duplication of services
- Are sustainable over time
The City of Buda grants funds for projects and programs that address community needs in the following areas: arts and culture, education and training, community development/community service, environment, health, human services, recreation, and animal-related services. The City of Buda accepts grant requests only from organizations that are tax-exempt (or have applied for tax-exempt status) under Sections 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk at 512-312-0084.