COVID-19 testing is available in Buda through Curative! The testing kiosk is set up in the parking lot at Main Street and China Street near the public restrooms across from Main Street Dental.
There are some changes we wanted to share at the Curative testing sites in Buda and around Hays County:
1. They are offering testing by appointment only until further notice (this applies to the "permanent" locations; a few upcoming events will offer one-day walk-up testing)
2. Curative is now billing insurance but there is no out-of-pocket cost to the individual being tested.
3. Testing continues to be free to anyone without insurance.
4. Curative testing locations are closed Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1.
5. A second location at San Marcos High opens Dec. 19.
Curative Testing Site Holiday Closure
Buda COVID-19 Curative testing site will be closed on:
Dec. 24 and 25 for Christmas Holiday
Dec. 31 and Jan. 1 for New Years Day
All testing is provided by Curative; they're using non-invasive oral swab tests.
COVID-19 Mobile Test Site in Buda
*Parking lot at Main Street and China Street (near public restrooms) across from Main Street Dental
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. - 7 Days a Week!
Other Curative Testing Sites in Hays County