BUDA, TX — May 26, 2020 - On Monday, June 1 the Buda Public Library will open for limited Grab & Go service. It is strongly recommended that visitors wear face coverings and observe social distancing recommendations.
Buda Public Library Hours Limited Grab & Go Service
Monday - Thursday
11 AM - 5 PM
Friday & Saturday
1 PM - 5 PM
Please continue to use our convenient curbside service and phone services whenever possible.
Curbside pickup of reserved items is available:
Monday & Thursday
10 AM - 12 PM and 3 PM - 5 PM
- Please observe the following restrictions when visiting the library:
- Follow CDC recommendations to keep yourself and others safe
- Stay home if you are sick or have any symptoms of becoming sick.
- Stay at least 6 feet from people that you do not share a household with.
- We strongly recommend that you wear a face covering while in the library.
- Library capacity will be limited to 30 patrons at a time.
- Children may not be left unattended in the library at any time.
- Please keep your visits brief.
- The outdoor book drop is open for returns. Returns will not be accepted inside. All returned materials will be held in quarantine for 72+ hours. No fines will accrued until after June 16.
- Computers are available by appointment only. Patrons will be limited to one hour sessions and computers are to be used for specific, necessary tasks rather than for general entertainment. Patrons will need to have a library card to access computers. In order to maintain social distancing, patrons will need to be able to use the computer without staff assistance.
- All programs and storytimes will be offered virtually. Summer reading logs and supplies are available for curbside pickup.
- Work tables, study rooms and meeting spaces are not available at this time.