MAYOR HAEHN AMENDS ORDER
TO MIRROR GOVERNOR ABBOTT’S LATEST EXECUTIVE ORDER
BUDA, TX - May 15, 2020 - Mayor George Haehn has amended his May 1, 2020 order to mirror the Executive Order (GA-21) issued by Governor Greg Abbott on May 6.
Here are the key points of Mayor Haehn’s May 14, 2020 Amended Order.
(Mayor George Haehn Amended Order - May 15, 2020 )
City of Buda Parks and HOA Managed Parks
- Pavilions and playscapes are now open. Please observe social distancing guidelines.
- Reservations of any parks facility is still not allowed until further notice.
- Water Fountains remain closed. Please bring your own water.
- Green Meadows Splash Pad remains closed until further notice.
- Basketball goals unavailable until further notice.
- Opened indoor swimming pools must operate no more than 25 percent of the total listed occupancy of the pool facility.
- Opened outdoor swimming pools must operate no more than 25 percent of normal operating limits as determined by the pool operators.
- Businesses that are allowed by GA-21 to reopen, including retail establishments and dine-in restaurants, may do so in the manner described by GA-21.
- In accordance with GA-21, visits to nursing homes, state supported living centers, assisted living facilities, or long-term facilities are prohibited unless to provide critical assistance as determined through guidance from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).
- Citizens should observe social distancing guidelines, as defined in Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-21, in public spaces to the extent possible. Masks covering the mouth and nose are encouraged, but not required.