- 6:00 pm or 6:30 pm (time subject to change, view agenda for date, time, & location)
- First and third Tuesdays
- Council Chambers
City Hall, Room 1097
405 E Loop St., Bldg. 100
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are posted on the web page and at City Hall 72 hours prior to the meeting. Minutes are posted on the
City Council Rules of Procedure for City Council Meetings
All city council meetings and proceedings are governed by the Rules of Procedure (adopted 2/7/17, revised 5/5/18). For a complete copy of the rules, click here.
Citizen Comments, Public Participation/Witness Form (Comment Form)
The City Council provides a public comment period during their regular meetings. A Citizen or a member of the audience may comment on a non-agenda related topic.
- Comments will be taken from the audience on non-agenda topics for a length of time not exceed three (3) minutes per person or five (5) minutes per group.
- Complete and submit a Comment Form in its entirety to the City Clerk prior to the start of the meeting.
- A separate form must be completed for each subject matter, each agenda
item,or other items to be addressed.
- To distribute supporting documents or other information to the Council, the
documentand/or information must be submitted to the City Clerk prior to the start of the meeting.
- FORMS OR INFORMATION FOR DISTRIBUTION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE MEETING STARTS.
- Print, complete, and sign the Comment Form
- Download a fillable Comment Form, complete, print, and sign
- Forms will not be accepted via email. Forms must be hand delivered and submitted to the City Clerk prior to the start of the meeting.
General Election Information
The General Election is held on the November Uniform Election Day. Click here for additional information.
OverviewBuda was incorporated as a city in 1948. Buda is a Home Rule City governed by